Effective Date: June 29, 2022
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect the following personal information about you and under the following circumstances:
- When you complete and submit a contact form, we collect your contact information, such as your name, home or other physical address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, DOB, and/or job title.
- When you place a food order through our website, we collect your name, email address, the street address you provide for delivery, and telephone number. We will share your name, telephone number, and if applicable, delivery address with the third-party 2941 Mediterranean Street Food location that you select and, if you order delivery, a third-party delivery service in order to fulfill your online order. You will also submit your credit card information when placing a food order through our website, but we do not collect that information; rather, a third-party credit card processing company whose services we utilize to fulfill orders will collect your credit card information directly when you submit it on our website.
- When you generally take actions on our website, we collect unique identifiers and preference information such as your username, password, marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, navigation, and clickstream behavior from your actions.
- We may combine your personal information that we collect on our website with personal information about you from our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, ad networks, and other third parties, or information that you publicly share or make visible on elsewhere on the Internet.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about you and other visitors to our website. These technologies include the following:
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
We also use local storage such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local storage.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our website does not respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the information collected on our website for the following purposes:
· Improve the content on our website
· Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests, and applications and/or send important notices
· Market products and services
· Conduct surveys and research
- Provide information to our affiliates and/or franchisees necessary for them to fulfill orders that you may place through our website, including your order information, name, contact information, credit card information, and the street address you provide for delivery
· Further develop our products and services to improve our business
How We Share Personal Information Collected
We will also share personal information as necessary that you provide to us when you place an order for pickup or delivery on our website with the location that you select when placing the order. If you place an order for delivery, we will share your order, name, and delivery address with third-party deliver services who we contract with.
Some pages on our website use framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that if you provide any personal information through links provided in these framing techniques, you are providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to 2941 Mediterranean Street Food.
We may also disclose personal information about visitors to our website:
· As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
· When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
· If our website is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets
· When and/or if you provide us your prior consent to provide your personal information to other third parties
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how personal information about you that we collect on our website will be used and you may choose whether or not to allow us to engage in that use. To exercise your choice, or correct, update, amend or request deletion of your personal information, you can contact us through your account representative or through the Privacy Office at the address listed below.
Access, Correction, and Removal of Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information upon request. Please contact our representative at or the address listed below to request access to or correct, update, or delete your personal information that we have collected on our website. We will respond to your request within one month of receipt.
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
How We Protect Your Information
We use commercially reasonable and standard physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to protect the personal information stored on the website’s servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at the address listed below.
Seals, Buttons, and Content from Other Companies
Our website adheres to the Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, and publicly certifies that it complies with the Privacy Shield Principles. We are committed to subjecting all personal information received from the European Economic Area (EEA), in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, or to view our certification, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website.
Our website is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal information from the EEA, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, our website is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Transportation or any other U.S. authorized statutory body. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
You may also write to us at:
2941 Mediterranean Street Food
c/o 2941 Corporate
251 E Merrill, Suite 205, Birmingham, MI 48009
Your access to and use of this site is subject to this Visitor Agreement and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Visitor Agreement. We may at any time revise this Visitor Agreement and you are bound by any such revisions. We suggest that you periodically visit this page to review the Visitor Agreement.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks owned and used by 2941 Mediterranean Street Food to distinguish its quality products and services. These trademarks and related propriety property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be reproduced or copied without our prior written permission. The Site may also contain references to other company, brand and product names. These company, brand and product names are used for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Website are the exclusive property of 2941 Mediterranean Street Food and, except for personal use, may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any mean, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission. The content, arrangement and layout of the Site, including but not limited to, the trademarks, service marks, package designs, text, and content, are proprietary and are protected from copying, imitation, communication or simulation under domestic and international laws and are not to be reproduced, communicated, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without our prior written permission.
We strive to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable. However, errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim any warranty, express or implied, as to matter whatsoever relating to this Site. We are not responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this Site, including without limitation, viruses, omissions or misstatements. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages that result from your use or inability to use this Site.
The Visitor Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or equity arising out of or related to your use of this Site must be filed only in the state and federal courts located in the state of Michigan, and you submit to personal jurisdiction of such courts.